Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Back to school

My best part of school is picking fruit with room 10. I felt happy and the fruit was making me hungry.

My class, room 10 and I played bullrush on the court. I was the tagger together with two other 

people,and felt proud of myself because I was fit.Mr. Naidoo yelled,"Bullrush!",and I went running to

the other side and some people got tagged.Everyone was happy for playing just like me.After all that

I liked the first day of school, because I got to play and laugh with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Houston. My name is Tuku and I go to Glen Innes School as well. I really like your work. My best part about your writing is when your class and Rm10 played Bull Rush. How long do you play Bull Rush?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.